-Tyler Knott Gregson-
We are hard on each other
and call it honesty,
choosing our jagged truths
with care and aiming them across
the neutral table.
The things we say are
true; it is our crooked
aims, our choices
turn them criminal.
Of course your lies
are more amusing:
you make them new each time.
Your truths, painful and boring
repeat themselves over & over
perhaps because you own
so few of them
A truth should exist,
it should not be used
like this. If I love you
is that a fact or a weapon?
- Baby: Muse is pregnant and due in ____. (Father specified by anon)
- Sight: Muse is blind for ___
- Hearing: Muse is deaf for ___
- Ariel: Muse doesn't have a tongue for ___
- Memory: Muse cannot remember anything for ___
- Injury: Muse will be injured somehow (anon decides severity and injury) for ____
- Fear: Muse will be terrified by something or someone (anon specifies who) for ___
- Gemini: Muse will split into two different versions of themself for ___
- Basket: Muse finds a baby in a basket and has to take care of it for ___
- Compulsion: Muse has OCD for ___ (anon decides primary source of obsession [number, clenliness, etc])
- Love: Muse will be in love with (Anon decides) for 2 days
- Cloak: Muse will be Invisible if wearing a special Clothing (Anon decides) for 3 Hours
- Cough: Muse will be ill for 14 Hours
- Remember: Muse will suffer Memory Loss for 4 Days
- Gas: Muse will have hallucinogenic imaginary sights for one day.
- Beer: Muse will talk like a Drunk and hit on everybody, lasts 3 Hours
- Host: Muse will be a Gentleman/Lady for 34 Hours
- Age: Muse will be a Kid for 10 Hours
- Feels: Muse will be obsessed with an event or something that will cause them to express related emotions (Anon decides)
- Phobia: Muse is terribly afraid of something or someone (Anon specifies)
- Lurk: Muse will follow ______(Anon can specify who or what)
- Answer: Muse will have to answer anything that is asked of him/her truthfully, lasts 4 hours
- Noise: Muse will say everything they think, lasts for a day
- Sick: Muse will be sick with a unique flu for (Anon decides. Anon may also specify flu symptoms, they can even be really odd, different from Cough curse.)
- Command: Muse has to take commands by the next _______ people in their ask (Anon specifies)
- Obsession: Muse will be obsessed with ______ (Anon specifies) for the next 12 hours.
- Reverse: Muse's personality will be extremely opposite for (Anon decides)
- Extremist: Muse becomes an extremist for (Anon specifies and decides for how long)
- Switch: Muse has to switch bodies with (Anon decides, but muns have to agree) for (Anon decides how long)
- Power: Muse gains _______ (Anon specifies) as a power for 17 hours
- Confess: Muse has to confess something they think of or feel toward anyone they speak to each time they speak to them for the next 5 hours
- Enemy: Muse takes the appearance of someone they hate for 16 hours
- Slave: Muse becomes a maid or butler to _______ (Anon decides) for 24 hours
- Dream: Muse is able to trespass in the dreams and nightmares of others for 48 hours
- Impression: Muse thinks they are a ______ (Anon pick an animal) for 15 hours
- Gone: Muse loses _____ (Mun decides something or someone important) for 16 hours
- Kiss: Muse wants to kiss everyone in their inbox for the next hour
- Stalk: Muse thinks they are being stalked for (Anon decides)
- Nightmare: Muse is plagued with horrific images and scenes both in sleeping and in waking for 3 days
- Paranoia: Muse becomes extremely paranoid about (Anon specifies what and for how long)
- Infatuation: Muse becomes /madly/ in love with the next person they see on their dashboard for 4 days
- Hallucination: Muse sees things for (Anon decides)
- Alarm: Muse keeps hearing an alarm go off but cannot figure out where for the next 18 hours
- AU: Muse is stuck in an Alternate Universe with little recollection of their own universe for a whole week
- Craving: Muse will have an unusual craving for (Anon specifies) for 9 hours
- Mother: Muse suspects everyone has insulted their mother for 4 hours
- Thin Ice: Muse strays onto thin ice and falls through unless saved. (Mun chooses whether they live or die)
- High Tide: Muse is trapped in a cave with water that will fill it in 4 hours.
- Pins and Needles: Muse feel as if someone is sticking needles in them for 2 hours.
- Crawling Bugs: Muse becomes paranoid of bugs crawling on his/her skin and keeps hallucinating that there are bugs crawling on them.
- Angel: Muse is and angel for ___
- Demon: Muse is a demon for ___
- Possession: Muse is possessed by a demon for ___
- Broken: Muse is mentally broken and upset with themselves to the point that they harm themselves for ___
- Feel free to add more!